A little late, I know, but things have been crazy busy around here. I guess you could say we like to keep our schedule 'jam packed' with stuff so we don't get bored. The pictures were taken on 10/13/11 so when she was truly 7 months old. It's getting a bit more difficult to get a 'she's-looking-at-the-camera-&-7-months-old' shot, but they are ALL good in my book!
| A trip to the Anderson Orchard |
She's been much more mobile this month, not crawling yet, but definitely up on hands and knees rocking back and forth. Ultimately, she gives in to the army crawl to get around. She may be doing that for a while since shes having no problems getting where she wants to be...which happens to be in the kitchen with me! She has started pulling up a bit on whatever she can, but hasn't quite got it mastered.
Nap time and bed time have become much easier-I think she understands that shes tired & sleep will cure that. I love going to get her after she wakes up because she has the biggest smile on her face and starts kicking her legs up and down with excitement. I usually talk to her before she can see me when I get in her room & she'll start giggling/talking to me as I get closer. She loves her momma!
She is quite the little eater now! At first she wasn't sure what was going on, but now...she chows on the fruits & loves mangoes & peaches the most, but enjoys applesauce, bananas, and pears. Gets veggies down, but doesn't like green beans at all...I do the 'ole switcher-roo with fruit and veggies. Trickery maybe, but she eats them that a way so that's how it's going to be for a while. Squash, peas, carrots, sweet potatoes, avocado, oatmeal, and rice cereal complete what she has had so far. In the freezer are blueberries, broccoli, asparagus, chicken & butternut squash for the next to be introduced.
Things she loves this month:
-playing with Daddy
-grabbing, gnawing on, chewing or chasing Jersey
-making loud noises when she's done eating
-taking a bath & playing with the squirt toys
-watching the kids play in the nursery at church
-playing with her cousin Hunter
-getting to the laminate in the kitchen
-following Mommy where ever she goes
-being outside
-listening to music
-smiling at people at the grocery store
-'helping' change her diaper
-wearing headbands (well, maybe I love her wearing headbands)
-bike rides
-going for walks sitting in the 'big girl stroller'
She is growing up so fast-that's for sure and I'm not ready for it.At the beginning of the month we had a friend of ours take fall family photos and pictures of her alone. When we get them back I will post a few-the session went great & the pictures are so sweet!









No comments:
Post a Comment