Monday, May 2, 2011

Easy as THAT!

Our master bathroom shower is tiled and I like it, but where the tile meets the tub it gets a little grimy over time. It's been a while that the mold-like black stuff has been creeping in and it (even in very small amounts) is nasty. It makes me feel like our house is dirty, that I can't keep the bathroom clean, and that the place where I get clean is not clean and that's disgusting!


So, Saturday I went to Menard's and got all the tools and supplies necessary to re-do the caulk. Jake actually ended up tearing the old out and we both re-did the caulk & it looks fabulous and almost brand new! I hope it stays like this for a while, but even if not it was kind of fun re-applying the nice, new, white caulk to replace the black, mold-like dirty parts. It's too easy to not do!

No comments: