Weight: 12.0 pounds (68%tile)
Height: 24.5 inches (99%tile)
Head Circumference: 15.5 inches (84%tile)
Nora's weight has slowed down in comparison to her height since last month. I could tell because she's a little more petite than she was last visit. She is almost off the charts for height! Looks like she is going to be a tall little girl.
The visit she had this morning was her first shot encounter. She screamed and cried louder than I ever want to hear again-it broke my heart, but once they were done and I picked her up she calmed down. She is doing all the behavioral things she is supposed to be doing at 2 months so we are very happy with her growth and development. Her favorite thing right now is what we call "face time" (not like on the i-phone) but when we look at her and talk-she loves it and tries talking back with all her coos and baby talk! Its adorable I have to say.
Nora was excited to find out that Uncle John & Aunt Rachel are having a baby girl in October. She can't wait to have a blast with the new baby-well, I think I'm more excited that she has a girl cousin/friend close to her age. Everyone we know has had boys so she has a lot of boy friends, but no girl friends.









No comments:
Post a Comment