Somebody is a big girl today! Nora is 2 months old and growing so fast. She has her 2 month check up and first round of shots on Monday-not really looking forward to the shots, but I don't mind the check up part. She has been sleeping at least 8-9 hours/night in her crib since 1 month, but has recently clocked in a few 11-12 hour nights! I can get a lot done in those hours she's sleeping sound in her crib. She is very social cooing and babbling on, staring at us and smiling all the time. She is a great baby.
~
Today she had a date with Noah for lunch-Rach was in town for a short while and we met up for lunch at Noodle n Company-delicious I must say. Noah & Nora had all kinds of looks, it was like people had never seen two babies around the same age before. They were both so good and didn't have a problem while we had 2 hours of adult time!
~
Here are a few pictures (I can never decide which to post-they are all so adorable):










1 comment:
About an hour before her appointment, give her some tylenol. It will help keep the pain from getting too bad for her and make her feel a little better! Thought I would share that, it was a great piece of advice someone had given me.
Post a Comment