Everything went great yesterday at the doctors office. I weighed in only a pound heavier than I was last month which was actually a good thing since the month before I had gained 5. That 5 was due to the fact that nothing but greasy, unhealthy, high calorie foods were calling my name 24/7 and carrots, etc made me want to barf! Clearly that has changed :) My blood pressue was 95/55 slightly low systolic for me, but doc said it was great. I was measuring 11 cm and Babys heart rate was "upper 140's-150's" and I just wanted to know the actual stinking number so I could go online and do all those weirdo sex indicators that probably arent right, but are fun for now or at least until we find out October 27th what the sex is! We cant stop calling it she/he for heavens sake! On our way home from the very upsetting Purdue game Saturday this came up in conversation: Jake "Hows he doing in there? Can you feel him kick?" and I replied without realizing until after the fact, "Shes fine, I dont think I have felt anything in there"!! Clearly we need to know the sex ASAP! 4 weeks will come fast enough and be our luck baby will be crossing his/her legs!
On another doctor note, I fired the group I was in and had my last visit there yesterday! Too insensitive for me-maybe if I had had 5 kids random comments would be funny, but they arent at this point and I feel like I have power to fire them so I did! Although I chickened out when the lady asked me to make the next appointment as I so kindly said, "actually I forgot my calender (knowing I didnt), can I call you to (not) make an appointment". Going in I was strong in that I was going to flat out say "I dont like the doctors here so I'm leaving, so huh!". Yeah right-it sounded good for the minute I was prepping myself, but I choked and it all went down hill. So, my next appointment is with my OB that I had before I was pregnant and would have stuck with her except for the fact that she wasnt showing on our insurance providers online. Well, never trust that becuase she is covered in network! Yay! She was so nice and kind when I saw her in March so I'm excited to go back at the next visit. Another huge positive is she will be delivering whether is 5pm or 2am unlike the other group-they rotate on call hours and whomever was on call delivered and between the 5 of the no relationship could ever be estabilished throughout the prenatal care. So yesterday was good day.
You know when you blow up a beach ball and you get to the last few breaths of air when its finally becoming tight enough to be able to hit across the room....thats how my belly felt yesterday! Not very comfortable and I just looked at Jake and said and its going to get way worse isnt it?! Like I didnt know. Cool that now I can see the baby belly, but a little weird to feel your own skin stretch and 'blow up' like that! Pregnancy, at this point, can be summed up in 2 words: cool and weird. And thats all for now...pictures of progress coming soon!









No comments:
Post a Comment