This is a blog that has been going around the blogging community (got it from Lindsey L, thanks) so I thought I would list some of my simple pleasures. As I was reading her list some of them we have in common! Here goes:
my comfy robe
time with my husband (its limited now a days)
cuddling to stay warm in our freezing cold apartment
raisin bran for breakfast
I agree with Lindsey on the heated seats in the car (I could add to that keyless entry, automatic locks, etc-since we only have that in one car)
awesome co-workers
Bible study on Saturday mornings
exercising to relieve stress
chocolate
time with family members-especially new babies
diet coke, fountain only!
our new portable space heater
my pink zebra lunch bag
a clean apartment-thanks to Jakes efforts
a dishwasher that works
an awesome job
*& many, many more!
What are your simple pleasures in life? Repost on your list!










1 comment:
HA! Totally forgot about the remote start on the car! I think its because I don't use it much now that we live in SC! But on the few days where I need it, its awesome...since our garage is so full we can't park cars in it!
How is the house hunting going?
I just posted another blog about a free canvas print, I just ordered mine tonight so I can't say how nice it will turn out, but I'm giving it a shot!
Post a Comment