Hate is a harsh word and it's not what I really mean to say, but you get the point. And, I have discovered that I have a lot of these type of relationships. For example, I love clean clothes that smell like fabric softner, but I hate doing laundry! Another good one is I hate the government taking taxes out of my paycheck, but I love getting our tax return (got it yesterday-only 1 week after Jake did them online!). I could go on and on: love the snow, hate driving in it; love facebook friends, but hate every 5 minute updates (especially ones with cute babies that I want & the ones where it recaps the whole day-same as the day before and the day before). And finally the love/hate relationship that I have the most and made me post this....the one about Sam's Club! Love (and appreciate & praise God) that Jake has a job that can provide for us, but I hate when it takes our time away from each other. I'm sure you all can think of your top love/hate relationship-they seem to be easy to find!









No comments:
Post a Comment