Yay! The space heater we purchased last month helped out a ton with our electric bill this month! We saved ~$100-and netted (if thats a word) $50 since the space heater was $50 from Sam's Club (of course). We did also turn our heat down to 62 from 64 so that probably helped too. All in all it wasn't much warmer in our apartment, but we saved money keeping the temperature consistent. My heating pad works wonders too...I put it on my side of bed to warm it up before I get in each night-since Jake isn't there most of the nights (he is a heater himself) I'm usually cold when I get in bed. Last year in an apartment (yay!) and we KNOW our windows are much better in our house than this apartment-but if anyone wants to sublease its a great place in the summer time (May-September!)









No comments:
Post a Comment