Sunday, February 7, 2010

Blog Poll: Doodles?

I'm trying to convince Jake that a Labradoodle or Goldendoodle or a Mini-Doodle would be a good dog for us. He's in love with Boxers (a manly dog)! What do you think about this super cute dog (not one we could get, but we could get its' babies)? Leave a comment with your input!
If he looked like this I would call him 'Teddy' like a teddy bear.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's so funny that you like that particular dog, Brad and Cathy have 2 of them. They are good dogs for the most part. my vote for you would be 2 italian greyhounds, one by the name of staccino and the other goes by olive

Jackie said...

I think they are cute. You know Josie is half poodle and half cocker spaniel. :)

Elly said...

I'm with your Husband. Boxers are cute and less hairy! We have two dogs, one short hair and one long hair. We had the short haired one first and I miss those hairball free days. Long coats are to much maintenance all around! Good luck in your decision!

Ellen said...

research the breeds you guys are interested in...are they easy to train? groom? are they good with other people and kids? how is the breed's health in general? as you know lucy had those food allergies which set us back a few more dollars than we planned... plus, you can't just pick up and go anywhere. also, if you guys are moving into a house the dog might pee/poop on the floors. all some things to think about! i LOVE my dog but she is a lot of work!