First off, I finally got my hair cut last Tuesday! Since then I havent worn a pony tail yet-which is what I was going for. Its really easy to do, but wasnt as short as I thought it would be.
This past week has been a week full of events. We went golfing with Ellen and had a blast trying to improve our golf game.
We picked blackberries and got peaches from the Butera Family Orchard-everything is so good, especially Rose's specialty desserts! Worked, watched the Olympics every night until midnight-which by the way is killing my morning rise! Even with DVR we still have to watch it because so many people are talking about it if we dont watch it we will hear the news before we get a chance to see it! Speaking of DVR-it might be the best thing since automatic lawn mowers! We have been using it so much since a lot of our shows are on around 7-9 pm-the time we like to be outside or doing something, so we just watch the shows later with no commercials!
Here are the pictures of our aparment like I promised! This is the Master Bedroom:
Kitchen:
Bathroom #1:
Bathroom #2:
Finishing the week-Friday, we hung out with Ryan, Ellen, Dustin & Jenny-we ate at the Endzone and then headed back to Jenny & Dustins house to sit outside and enjoy the weather. Saturday-we relaxed and spend time together. And Sunday we went back to Faith Baptist for the early service and then went up to see Jason & Tabatha. Much to our surprise, Saturday we found out Darlene, Rachel, Nellie & Ann were going to be up there too! So, we got to see all the new babies :) I cant believe how much they have grown-Since we have seen them they look more and more identical! With 3 babies it wasnt hard finding one to hold all day.
Isabella: 

Nellie & Ann:







The girls had their first sleep over on Saturday before we were able to see them. Looks like they are gonna get along just fine! We are excited to see them grow :)









No comments:
Post a Comment