Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Incase you havent heard!

We're having a baby!


Things have been going well lately. I'm, I think, finally passing the morning (aka all day) sickness stage of pregnancy! Now I'm in the "I get headaches from everything" stage, but thats more tolerable due to Tylenol.

Jake says he thinks its a boy-judging by the ultrasound picture (above). I reassured him that our baby barely had nubs for arms and legs yet and that I was pretty sure he couldnt tell, but he was the one who thought I was pregnant a week and a half before I even thought about it...so who knows. I think he is just hoping for a boy...and me, a girl...but only since we have the cutest 4 nieces ever. They have really swayed the way I think about having girls. Of course we want a healthy, normal baby and either way we will be happy! Funny thing..he has already picked out his "boy name" and he hasnt wanted to talk about names any time I've ever brought it up before-its a good sign.
We are excited for our little peanut and cant wait to see him or her grow these next 7 months! If you have any tips for pregnancy...fill me in I could always use them!

3 comments:

Lindsey Leonard said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

LauraSuz said...

I'm just so excited for you and Rachael! I'm glad you're passed the nasty morning but the headaches, ugh. Drinking a lot (a lot a lot) of water helped me. Have fun!

Kristi said...

Congratulations you guys! Hope everything goes well for you during this time. :)