Hi Aunt Donna & Uncle Jim!
Where has all the time gone...its already the middle of October! I love it when the leaves on the trees start to change. Jake and I tried to take a few pictures of them on our way home from Indy this weekend, but they didnt turn out as good as the leaves actually look. Today I went on a hunt looking for a Christmas wreath. I dont know why in the middle of October I got this urge, but it was something that I really wanted to do today. Well, I didnt find one! So the search will continue on :) Jake and I had McAllisters tonight, which reminds me of all the times I've eaten there with friends who have moved away-it was a sad moment, but my chicken spud hasnt changed!
On Thursday we went to Monrovia to visit Jakes family. It was senior night for Jessica-so we decided to try to make it to her last regular season match. Monrovia won and Jessica threw a few spikes down on the other team! 


Jessica in Action #3On Friday night, it was Jordan & Joes senior night for football and band, so we went to that to watch Jordan play his last regular season game and to watch Joe perform at halftime in the band. Friday was also Jasons birthday, so Jason, Tab and Isabella were down for the weekend. We were able to see most of the family with a few exceptions. Rachel is hanging in there with the girls while John found his way back up to Detroit last week. Needless to say I got my "baby fix" for a while. For some reason these little fixes arent lasting as long as they need too! We are planning to wait a few years until we are settled and have had a few years for us, but since we arent planning on kids-I've been discussing a dog with Jake lately. Unfortunately, we are too busy to get a dog at the moment, but maybe in August!
Jordan, Scott, Jessica, Darlene, Joe-Can you believe they are seniors?!
Jordan #4 in action on the field!
Me & Jess in the stands :)
Jake & Jason-Happy 28th Birthday!









3 comments:
hey...maybe if i write you on here we can actually come in contact! :) i feel like we've been playing phone tag for weeks. ive been fighting what i thought was allergies but is a sinus infection so im on a few meds and might not be able to hang out tomorrow or anything...call me though! Dawn finished the sample of my dress and a bridesmaid dress which she says was made to fit Carolyn but i will want your opinion!
Love,
EL
1. I miss you guys.
2. I like your hair.
3. I'll call soon.
I love how in the "honk and wave sistas" picture that the word liquor is placed so conveniently over our heads! haha I believe that was the "cat sticks" night! Ohh.... memories!!
Post a Comment