Things are going well in foodservice land. I've completed the first week of the remaining 10-I'm hoping Christmas comes faster than ever! It doesnt take me 11 weeks to figure out that I never ever want to work in foodservice again-its like smelling like food and thinking you've eaten 30 times each day. Not to mention mass production of food, I can barely cook at home :) I'll survive..no time for complaining.
Just a side note for those Big Brother 10 enthusiasts: Dan the man won and we all (Jack, Al, Jake & I) predicted it a long time ago! Looks like Big Brother needs to get a check on the production or something.
Underway are new shows I like to watch like Survivor, Greys, Desperate Housewives, Amazing Race, etc. Too much to watch-I just get so sucked in to everything on TV. I'm trying not to sit down in front of it much more but to get the details on the election. I've decided I'm gonna vote for the first time, but I need some serious update on the candidates.
Jake is wonderful- we bought a new car on Saturday and traded his in. Needless to say hes not sad about the trade in, He likes the new car better :)
Isabella, Jason, and Tab dropped by on Friday night and spent some time with us so we could see our growing neice. I cant believe how big shes getting, they say they grow up fast! Better watch out Tab- before you know it she'll be walking all over the place. We are trying to make a plan to visit all 3 of the girls often just because we know they are gonna change so much and it keeps us busy so we arent thinking about having our own yet! Maybe in a couple years, but my grandma keeps saying she isnt getting any younger!
1 hour ago









2 comments:
New car??? Fill me in on your exciting lives!!
Hey there Rox, I just saw your comment about making links. When you're on the page where you're writing your post there's a green circle (almost looks like a world) click on that and insert by right clicking the mouse and copying the page you want to be linked to the word in your post. Confusing? I'm probably not the best person to be explaining technical things.
Post a Comment