We are headed up to Chicago this weekend to stay with Jackie & Alex! This will be Jake's first weekend off in a while so we thought we would make the trip :) We are excited and have lots of things planned to do while we are there for a short time. I'm glad to have a break from the computer- I dont think my hands would last in an office setting. See you later next week! Monday-Thursday wraps up the community rotation for me, but I still have lots to do. Who would've thought bulletin boards would have been so hard to create?
1 hour ago









2 comments:
Hope you guys had a good time up here! We miss you both already. Have a great week and I hope your presentations go well!!
Hey Roxanne!
I just got the link to your site, and saw the beautiful picture from your wedding. It's gorgeous! Hope you two are doing well. Take care.
Post a Comment