Tuesday, July 27, 2010

You can call him a banker!

Jake is offiicially a banker, well last week! He started at Chase Bank in May and has since then been studying to pass a few standardized tests to be offiicial. I couldnt tell you what he passed other than it has to do with insurance, investing, and mutual bonds-all things I really know nothing about and am scared to think about. Lucky for me- I dont have to because he does. He is really enjoying what he is doing now and I'm enjoying him being home 3/4 weekends in a month and when I get home from work. We are both now sleeping at the same time-which makes life 10 times easier :) We no longer need to be quiet when the other one is sleeping and we are trying to shower and get dressed! Lots of huge perks of our new banker in the family. He is open to your business at 16th and Lynhurst in Indy. He would be more than happy to open a checking or savings account, set up direct deposit, get you a chase rewards card, etc for you and your family members! I would be more than happy too-he gets slight bonuses for each thing he helps customers with. Did I mention he looks so caaute in his black pants, chase button up, sweater and tie?? He's even had two grown men lately tell him "who are apparently not that way" that he is "good looking". I'm proud of him and things are going well with the house and Jersey-the best dog ever :)
~
Just a note for the bride-to-be...Miss Jackie will be a Dimitt beginning Saturday! We are so very excited for the wedding and all events to follow. Best wishes go out to Al for having the most stressful week of his life beginning today with the first day (yes there is more than 1 day) and wrapping up tomorrow..and then of course the wedding this weekend. The worst part is no results for 3 months, but I assure you he has not seen day light in about 2-3 years since the time he has spent studying the library has consumed his life. Its all over soon Al! Maybe you should take a trip to Austin and see the real "library" bar off of 6th street when you are finished :)
~
Shout out (who says that anymore?) to Austin, TX & the Allison's new baby on board. Congratulations guys :) We can't wait to meet the little one!



P.S. I hate it when I go into a blog with total intentions of only writing about 1 topic and then it becomes a random blab about everything on my mind! Please forgive me

1 comment:

LauraSuz said...

Congrats to Jake!

MaryGrace loves your choice of songs. She was dancing to it and wanting to kiss the screen the whole time I was reading this post.