Here ya go Rach & Britt...only have the downstairs and backyard so far. (we did a little move the mess to a different room trick to provide nice tidy clean house pictures when its less than tidy right now)
Notice how Jersey is in almost every picture...she loves to be around us at all times! Living room starting from the entry way looking through to the sitting area (where the blue ball is). In the 3rd picture wraps around to the kitchen. We are still unsure what to put in the empty space, but like it for now the way it is.
Deck-sealed the deal for Jake although we still need some patio furniture-that stuff is expensive. Its like buying regular furniture. We plan on waiting until late summer to get a nice dining set. Jake also has plans to power wash, seal and stain the deck before fall too. 




The rest of the house to be continued! P.S. dont look at my flowers...they didnt do so well this summer. Next year I'll do better half of them died. I never have had a green thumb!
The rest of the house to be continued! P.S. dont look at my flowers...they didnt do so well this summer. Next year I'll do better half of them died. I never have had a green thumb!










No comments:
Post a Comment